1. Intrazonal and interzonal travel shall be allowed subject to the reasonable regulations of the LGU of destination, except for those (i) below eighteen (18) years of age, and (ii) belonging to the vulnerable population, namely, those who are over sixty-five (65) years of age, those with immunodeficiencies, comorbidities, or other health risks, and pregnant women, provided that:
- Those below eighteen (18) years of age, and those belonging to the vulnerable population, shall be allowed access to obtain essential goods and services, or for work in permitted industries and offices in accordance with existing labor laws, rules, and regulations.
- Fully vaccinated individuals belonging to the vulnerable population and those below eighteen (18) years of age shall be allowed to participate in the following activities:
- Specialized markets of the Department of Tourism such as Point-to-Point Travel subject to the reasonable regulations of the LGU of destination, and Staycations; and
- Individual outdoor exercises even beyond the general area of their respective residences. Provided that, the minimum public health standards and precautions such as the wearing of face masks and the maintenance of social distancing protocols are observed.
2. Fully vaccinated individuals, including those belonging to the vulnerable population, may participate in the permitted activities under this Section.
3. The following establishments and/or activities characterized as high-risk for transmission shall not be allowed to operate, or be undertaken in areas classified under Alert Level 4:
- Face to face or in-person classes for basic education, except those approved by the IATF and/or the Office of the President;
- Face-to-face or in-person classes for higher education or for technical, vocational education and training, except those approved by the IATF and/or the Office of the President;
- All contact sports, whether indoor or outdoor
- Cinemas and movie houses
- Funfairs/peryas and kid amusement industries such as playgrounds, playroom, and kiddie rides
- Venues with live voice or wind-instrument performers and audiences such as in karaoke bars, bars, clubs, concert halls, and theaters;
- Casinos, horse racing, cockfighting and operation of cockpits, lottery and betting shops, and other gaming establishments except as may be authorized by the IATF or the Office of the President; and
- Gatherings in residences with individuals not belonging to the same household.
4. The following establishments, or activities, shall be allowed to operate, or be undertaken at a maximum of 10% indoor venue capacity for fully vaccinated individuals only and 30% outdoor venue capacity provided that they have been issued a Safety Seal Certification. Provided further, that all workers/employees of these establishments are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and minimum public health standards shall be strictly maintained. Provided further still, that there is no objection from the LGU where these activities may take place:
- Venues for meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions (MICE);
- Permitted venues for social events such as parties, wedding receptions, engagement parties, wedding anniversaries, debut and birthday parties, family reunions, and bridal or baby showers;
- Visitor or tourist attractions such as libraries, archives, museums, galleries, exhibits, parks, plazas, public gardens, scenic viewpoints or overlooks, and the like;
- Amusement parks and theme parks; and
- Recreational venues such as internet cafes, billiard halls, amusement arcades, bowling alleys, skating rinks, archery halls, swimming pools, and similar venues.
5. The following establishments, or activities, shall be allowed to operate, or be undertaken at a maximum of 10% indoor venue capacity for fully vaccinated individuals only and 30% outdoor venue capacity. Provided, that all workers/employees of these establishments are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and minimum public health standards shall be strictly maintained. Provided further, that there is no objection from the LGU where these activities may take place:
6. Gatherings for necrological services, wakes, inurnment, funerals for those who died of causes other than COVID-19, and for the cremains of the COVID-19 deceased, shall be allowed, provided that the same shall be limited to immediate family members, upon satisfactory proof of their relationship with the deceased and with full compliance with the prescribed minimum public health standards.
7. Agencies and instrumentalities of the government shall remain to be fully operational and shall adhere to at least 20% on-site capacity while applying work-from-home and other flexible work arrangements.