Trunk line: 651-7800 local 1308
Direct line: 711-6140 & 711-6285
Responsive, collaborative, sustainable, and resilient local health systems for all Filipino, especially the poor.
We are the lead Bureau in the DOH in developing functional local health systems, especially for the marginalized and disadvantaged communities. We will work with key partners and stakeholders to create environments and opportunities in offering solutions to improve and strengthen local health system policies and plans.
- Identify and assess priorities in local health systems development;
- Develop policies, guidelines and standards on sustainable local health systems;
- Ensure multi-stakeholder participation in local health systems development;
- Monitor and evaluate functionality of local health system.
1. Health Systems Development Division (HSDD)
- Develop policies, plans and standards to establish functional service delivery networks improving nationwide access and use of health services;
- Provide technical assistance to build regional and sub-regional capacities on local planning and financing for health;
- Promote equity in health across different settings and affected populations.
2. Health Systems Monitoring and Evaluation Division (HSMED)
- Develop policies, plans and standards to build and enhance capacity for local health leadership and governance;
- Provide technical assistance to monitor and evaluate local health system performance;
- Promote best practices in local health systems development for wide-spread replication.
last updated: August 25, 2017