?php print render($page['highlighted']); ?>
What are the guidelines for returning to work employees?
- Close contacts: Fourteen (14)-day quarantine has been completed regardless of negative test result and vaccination status.
- Fully vaccinated individuals who are close contacts of probable and confirmed COVID-19 cases may undergo a seven (7) day- quarantine period, provided that the individual remains asymptomatic for the duration of the seven-day period with the first day being the date immediately after the last exposure. (IATF Resolution No. 142 s.2021)
- Suspect, probable or confirmed cases, whether fully vaccinated, unvaccinated, or with incomplete vaccination:
- For asymptomatic: Ten (10)-day isolation have passed from the first viral diagnostic test and remained asymptomatic throughout their infection;
- For mild to moderate COVID-19 confirmed cases: Ten (10)-day isolation have passed from onset of the first symptom, respiratory symptoms have improved (cough, shortness of breath), AND have been afebrile for at least 24 hours without use of antipyretic medications;
- For severe and critical COVID-19 confirmed cases: Twenty-one (21)-day isolation has passed from onset of the first symptom, respiratory symptoms have improved (cough, shortness of breath) AND have been afebrile for at least 24 hours without the use of antipyretic medications