List of USAID-Approved Technical Products
LuzonHealth, a six-year health service strengthening project to support the DOH to reduce maternal and infant deaths, improve child health and nutrition and reduce the unmet need for modern family planning services in the island of Luzon. This is implemented by RTI International.
1. Technical Guides
2. Technical Briefs
|Strengthening Financial Risk Protection: How USAID’s LuzonHealth Project Enabled Increased Access to PhilHealth-Accredited Facilitie|
VisayasHealth, a six-year health service strengthening project for the Visayas islands addresses provider bias, myths and misconceptions in family planning, promote post-partum and other long-acting and permanent family planning methods and mobilize community networks for health promotion by adapting proven high impact interventions. This project is implemented by EngenderHealth.
1. Training Manuals
a. Interval IUD
b. Postpartum IUD:
- Program for Young Parents Implementing Guidelines
- Program for Young Parents Manual of Operation
- Usapan Action Cards ("Gabay")
- IEC Fan Graphics
- Video Files
- Program for Young Parents:
- Shelly's Story (Danao City, Cebu): "Giving Second Chances to Teen Moms"
- Cherrymae's Story: "Second Chances for Teen Moms: The EVRMC Program for Young Parents"
- Tzytel Castro Testimonial Clip: "Tzytel's Story"
- Male Involvement in FP: "Rosalito Bibera Story on NSV"
MindanaoHealth, a six-year project supports the DOH-led scale up of high impact services and client-centered information to improve child health and nutrition, to reduce maternal and infant deaths and to decrease the number of unmet needs for family planning services, especially among the lowest wealth quintiles, and conflict areas in Mindanao. This project is implemented by Jhpiego – an affiliate of the Johns Hopkins University with RTI International.
PPIUD Providers Handbook
PPIUD Facilitators Manual
Teen Hotline Operational Protocols
Rapid HEEADSS Guide (A guide to conducting psychosocial risk assessment to adolescents and youth)
Operational Guides for Establishing Hospital-based Center for Teens