- Prepare and consolidate the budget of the Department.
- Maintain the books of accounts
- Collaborate and coordinate with various fiscal and regulatory government agencies in establishing budgeting and accounting systems and policies
- Assist management in decision making with regards to financial matters.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on fund utilization against performance of outputs.
- Review and appraise adequacy and compliance to internal control system
1. Budget Division
- Handles budget cycle processes from budget preparation up to budget accountability.
- Process and control allotments and obligations.
- Liaison work with the Department of Budget and Management for concerns on budget policies and budget reports.
2. Accounting Division
- Processes and records financial transactions and ensures that such are in accordance with generally accepted accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
- In charge of the implementation of the electronic NGAS (Engas)
3. Management Division
- In charge of reviewing policies, guidelines, methods, systems and processes pertaining to financial matters relative to improvement of internal control system.
- Tasked to review and analyze financial matrix and recommend necessary enhancement to financial reports
Last Updated: October 10, 2017