What types of establishments are required to apply for a License to Operate with BFAD?

Name of Office: Food & Drug Administration

Establishments involved in the manufacture, packaging, re-packaging, importation, exportation, distribution, and retailing of processed foods, drugs, medical devices, in vitro diagnostic reagents, cosmetics, and household hazardous substance products must secure a License to Operate from BFAD.