How can I be a qualified to work as a massage therapist?
  • An individual needs to take the licensure examination for massage therapist
  •  The CEMT is conducting the licensure examination twice a year (June and December). The Examination consists of two (2) parts; written and oral/practical. The examinee has to pass the written examination to qualify for the oral/practical examination. Once the examinee passes the oral/practical examination, he/she will be issued the Certificate of Registration (COR) and the ID as licensed massage therapist
  • Renewal of ID is every three (3) years on the massage therapists birth month and done in any of the DOH Center for Health Development (CHD) Offices.