What do I do if I think I have an STI?

If you have symptoms as described above you should immediately seek medical help. Your health care provider is the best choice as he or she knows you best. If you do not have a health care provider, the school physician or nurse can advise you on whether the symptoms are something to worry about or not, and where you can get help. The local community clinics would also be able to help you.