15. I am a detailed HCW/non-HCW, where shall I get my OCA? | Ako ay isang detailed HCW/non-HCW, saan ko makukuha ang aking OCA?

The OCA of an eligible public or private HCW or non-HCW detailed to another government agency shall be granted by the parent agency.

Makukuha ng eligible detailed public o private HCW o non-HCW sa kanyang parent agency.