How do we register our products?

Name of Office: Food & Drug Administration

A local company in the Philippines must secure a License to Operate (LTO) from BFAD before applying for product registration. All issuances and guidelines, checklists of requirements, and forms pertaining to licensing of establishments and product registration may be downloaded from the BFAD Website: