The Department of Health is issuing this Call for Interest for the 2021 AHEAD-HPSR specifically for the research priorities that are deemed necessary to be implemented on CY 2021 to support UHC commitments and other critical needs of this Department and the specific programs. These priority topics are as follows:
- Implementation of the Participatory Action Research;
- Evidence Review of COVID-19 Health Technology Topics;
- Evaluation of the Lifestyle-related Disease Prevention and ControlProgram;
- Evaluation of the National Objectives for Health 2017-2022 and Baseline Survey of NOH Indicators; and,
- Process Evaluation and Implementation Review of Executive Order (EO) No. 104, "Improving Access to Healthcare through Regulation of Prices in the Retail of Drugs and Medicines".
Interested individuals preferably with institutional affiliations that are DOST-certified are welcome to apply. Topics included in this call are for implementation within the period CY 2021 and 2022. All interested parties are enjoined to check the Call for Proposals posted on https://hpdpb.doh.gov.ph/research-advisories/.
Deadline of submission is until 22 January 2021 for topics to be implemented for CY 2021. While for topics to be conducted for CY 2022, the deadline is 25 February 2021. For queries, please contact the HPDPB-Health Research Division at (02) 651-7800 local 1326/1328 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.