G U I D E L I N E S F O R A P P L I C A T I O N
- Pre-qualification for the DOH Hospital Star Awards shall be based on five categories. Under each category are listed the criteria that a hospital must meet. Hospitals interested to join the awarding shall submit their application to their respective regional health office or specifically, the Regulatory, Licensing, and Enforcement Division of the Center for Health Development Office.
- Applicants shall list their current/ongoing programs, activities, initiatives/innovations for each criteria. Give short description and enumerate the activities and status of the program. Please follow the given format below. Submit the application in a PowerPoint Presentation Format (.ppt) and store it in a CD and flash drive as back up. (Please see format below). Limit the presentation to thirty (30) slides only with font size not less than 18. Make sure that the file can be opened before submitting the application.
- Deadline for submission of application will be on June 30, 2019.
- Hospitals that qualify for the star awards will be notified through the contact number/email address provided in the application and shall be informed of the date of hospital visit of the assessors to validate the listed programs and activities. Schedule of the hospital visits will start on the 3rd week of June and ends on the 31st of July.
- Awardees will be notified in August, 2019 and shall be invited to the Awarding Ceremony in September, 2019.
- Incentives for the awardees will be announced soon.
Download Application Form HERE