The National Health Research Forum for Action (NHFRA) is an event hosted by the Department of Health – HPDPB biennially. This is a policy platform, research dissemination venue, and gathering of researchers, policy makers, academicians and technical experts in various fields of health research. The aim of this event is to showcase global/local evidences, breakthrough findings and developments in health policy and systems research (HPSR) geared towards Universal Health Care realization in the Philippine context.
The theme for this year’s NHRFA is “Advancing Universal Health Care through Evidenced-Based Health Policy and Systems Research”. The 19th NHFRA, shall provide more regional engagement and will also be opened for international research partners and collaborators to upscale the audience reach and forge stronger networking. It shall be conducted through a series of online webinars with a combination of virtual poster webpage and workshop for researchers and research managers. This event shall run for two months (October to November) with one session per week.
For interested participants, kindly register through this https://bit.ly/19thnhrfa in order to be included in the notifications for each respective session.
- Upgrading Data Collection among Returning Overseas Filipinos during Pandemic- Al Daven
- The Private Service Providers' Perspective on Strategic Purchasing of UHC- Dr. Jose B. Orosa III
- Strengthening Preventive Measures and Monitoring Process to Mitigate Transmission of COVID-19 in Brgy San Roque, Daraga, Albay - Marianne Notario
- Reaching & Early Tracking of Every Pregnant Woman at Brgy Poblacion - Addressing Maternal and Infant Mortality and Morbidity - Ms. Amy Joy Dagatan
- Ramping up the COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage for Senior Citizens (A2 Category) in Iligan City- Serino, Edfran Jed
- Decentralization of Regulatory Functions from the HFSRB to the CHD-Regulation, Licensing and Enforcement Division- Dr. Jose Eugenio Hautea
- "Upgrading Data Collection among Returning Overseas Filipinos during Pandemic - Mr. Al Daven"
- "The Private Service Providers' Perspective on Strategic Purchasing of UHC - Dr. Jose B. Orosa III"
- "Strengthening Preventive Measures and Monitoring Process to Mitigate Transmission of COVID-19 in Brgy San Roque, Daraga, Albay - Ms. Marianne Rose Notario"
- "Ramping up the COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage for Senior Citizens (A2 Category) in Iligan City - Mr. Edfran Jed Serino"